BrainMux is the place for Open Minds and Open Source Projects.
Please keep checking back over the next few weeks as we fully bring the site up. In the meantime, here are some details on our Beagleboard LCD Interface board:
LCD interface board schematic: Click for Latest
This kit provides everything needed to interface the Beagleboard to a 7 inch 800x480 WVGA LCD (with optional touchscreen).
The interface board is also available individually for those wanting to interface to different panels.
- 4-layer PCB
- Mounts under Beagleboard or Remotely (with optional cables)
- On-board 3.3 volt regulator for LCD power and level translation
- I2C interface to Board ID memory
- I2C interface to backlight On/Off and brightness
- I2C interface for on-board Micro reprogramming
- On-board touchscreen controller (TSC2007)
- Wired for direct connection to 18-bit WVGA Panel
- Additional 6-bits LCD data available on separate header
- Jumper configurations for Up/Down and Left/Right scanning of LCD
- Jumper to set backlight to always On and always full brightness (bypassing I2C interface)
- 800x480 WVGA LCD
- 7 inch screen size
- 18-bit Color Depth
- 425 typ. Cd/m2 brightness
- 165 x 104 x 5.75 mm module size
Thanks and see you soon!